Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1 lb 5.5 oz (610 g)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||19627|
|Material||N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX®|
|Insulation Type||• Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
• ThermaTek™ DWR treated synthetic insulation
|Hood Type||Helmet Compatible Hood|
|Other Features||Technical Features
• Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
• Highly durable
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Additional layer of Coreloft™ Continuous 65 insulation for additional warmth
• Highly hydrophobic DWR treated ThermaTek™ synthetic insulation
• Generous cut for easy layering
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Helmet compatible StormHood™ with custom Cohaesvie™ cordlock adjusters
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Drop back hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
• Internal dump pocket
• Stuff sack included
Exclusive to Arc'teryx, ThermaTek™ is a continuous filament, synthetic insulation that is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to make it highly hydrophobic, which means that it repels moisture very efficiently. The lofty insulation is then laminated to a backing fabric to ensure an even distribution and insulation.
-- Key Advantages:
• Arc'teryx's most efficient insulation when used in humid and wet conditions
• Very resilient and durable
• The fastest drying fill insulation in our collection
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not iron.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products