Arc'teryx's most versatile harness; adjustable leg loops
Meet Arc'teryx's most versatile climbing harness: the women's AR-385a, with an updated waistbelt and adjustable leg loops for added comfort. Utilizing exclusive Warp Strength Technology™ for impressive compactness and comfort, the AR-385a is ideal for sport, trad, ice, or mixed climbing. Arc'teryx's distinctive harnesses exhibit the best of modern minimalist design, with no extraneous features or stitching to get in your way.
4 reversible polyurethane gear loops, one rear haul loop
Size Medium: 13.6 oz (385 g)
Adjustable / Not Padded
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Warp Strength Technology™ for exceptional pressure dispersal and comfort, superior strength-to-weight ratio, and compactness WST™ spreads out the load-bearing warp yarns to create a harness that is exponentially lighter and more supple than the original material. WST™ harnesses distribute weight evenly from edge to edge, making them remarkably comfortable.
- WST™ eliminates the need for bulky padding
- Burly™ Double Weave material for strength and comfort
- Waistbelt updated with softer edges; less pressure on the edges improves overall comfort
- Adjustable leg loops for a precision fit
- Orange wear safety indicators on belay loop, tie-in points indicate when to replace the harness
- Laminated elastic webbing on leg loops extends rebound life
- Four Ice Clipper slots for racking ice screws and other protection
- Easy-to-use drop leg elastics with single stainless steel hook for durability
- Women's-specific length belay loop and harness proportions