Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2.5 oz. (71 g)|
|Color||Black / Grey|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||67013|
|Other Features||• GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
• Certified filtration for 50 gallons (over 180 L)
• Ultralight and compact 2.5 oz. (71 g) packable protection
• Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
• Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
• Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
• Includes Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology which suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
• Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
• BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
The Aquamira Series III GRN Line replacement filter is the heart of the newly redeisgned Frontier Pro. No need to ditch your entire filter system when it recaches the end of it's service life, now you can change out filters as needed and carry spares at under an ounce each. The Series III replacement filter improves performace, reduces weight and flows better than the previous carbon block version.
Frontier GRN Line filtration is achieved using a unique 2 stage Electro-Positive Adsorption Technology. The replaceable pre-filter disk removes larger particles, then final charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops. GRN Line filters have been thoroughly tested and are certified* to remove protozoan cysts and bacteria to US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The Frontier PRO is certified* lead free (ANSI/NSF-372) and also reduces chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors. You will be amazed that a filter this small can do so much.
*Certifications by IAPMO R&T - An Authorized EPA, NSF/ANSI Certifying Agency "
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products