The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium-sized axe. A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size, the Aneby is ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller-sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This axe has a head weight of 2 lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
Hults Bruk Premium Axes
• Detailed head shape to support working conditions where a close and controlled grip is needed. More time is spent under the hammer creating this look and feel.
• The head is polished after the forging process and the natural finish is left for durability.
• Each edge is hand sharpened and polished.
• Water Buffalo Leather sheath covers the entire head on most models.
• The handle has more time on the lathe to create an oval shape for better handling.
• The Hults Bruk Logo is stamped into the wood, adding to the premium fit and finish.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overall Weight: 2.75 lbs Head Weight: 2 lbs.
Handle Length: 20"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
• As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
• The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
• The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
• Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.