Alroy Short - 7 inch - Women's
Lightweight, durable, highly breathable hiking short with performance stretch
The Alroy gives you freedom to roam. Light, durable, and breathable, it’s a go-to for summer treks on mountain trails, rambles on the beach or quick hikes after work. Made from Aequora AirPerm™, they breathe for cool comfort, stretch, dry fast and stand up to rugged terrain. And they look good doing it. The trim fit, gusseted crotch, and low-profile waist band help you move comfortably, and five pockets – including a zippered one at the thigh – secure smartphone and lip balm.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of a commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
• Air permeable
• Trim Fit
• Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
• Contemporary women's aesthetic
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
• Minimal elasticized waist band is self-finished and closes with a snap
• Two rear pockets with flaps
• Two hand pockets
• One zippered thigh cargo pocket
• Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
• Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
This product was built by skillful garment workers who directly receive Fair Trade premiums. Arc'teryx is building worker well-being into their product DNA. The independent 3rd party Fair Trade Certified program empowers workers by providing additional funds that workers receive directly to improve their livelihoods.