Alpine Carbon Cork WR Trekking Poles
Highly versatile 4-season pole with accessory-ready grips; Whippet compatible
The Alpine Carbon Cork WR (Whippet-Ready) is a highly versatile, fully-adjustable four-season pole that’s accessory ready. From alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks, this trekking pole features Whippet Ready technology, allowing you to connect accessories, such as the Universal 1/4-20 Adapter, a Whippet, Alpine Whippet or the Distance UL Tent directly to the grip-top. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to FlickLock Pro adjustability—which features a streamlined, forged aluminum design that’s lighter and easier to use. The comfortable wicking cork grip has a redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top for better comfort and offers security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain. A 38mm basket and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
All accessories sold separately.
500 g (1 lb 1.6 oz)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Whippet Ready grip is compatible with Universal 1/4-20 Adapter, Whippet, Alpine Whippet, and Distance UL Shelter (all sold separately)
• Premium cork grip with soft touch ergonomic grip top and lined vari-width strap for better handling and security
• FlickLock Pro adjustability'featuring forged aluminum construction that's lighter and easier to use
• 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
• Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket (included)
• Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets (sold separately) for deep snow
-- Series: Mountain
-- Usable Length: 61-130 cm (24-51 in)
-- Collapsed Length: 63 cm (24.8 in)