Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles - Women's
Highly versatile, best-selling 4-season trekking poles
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond women's Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole tackles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. This 100% carbon fiber trekking pole features updated FlickLock Pro adjustable technology, which is lighter, more ergonomic, and easier to use. The comfortable wicking cork grip has been updated with a softer, more ergonomic rubber grip extension for better comfort, while the improved strap draws inspiration from BD's harness technology and includes more surface area for better security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain.
Sold as a pair.
16.8 oz / 478 g per pair
Min Length (inches/cm):
23 in / 60 cm (min usable length)
Max Length (Inches/cm):
49 in / 125 cm (max usable length)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Women's-specific premium cork grip with updated soft-rubber grip extension and solution strap for better handling and security
• Updated FlickLock Pro adjustability'now featuring aluminum construction that's lighter and easier to use
• 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
• Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket included
• Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow (sold separately)
• Collapsed Length: 23 in / 60 cm