Cooking in the backcountry just got easier with the Sea to Summit Alpha series cook pots. With a multitude of features, like a secure locking handle, interior volume measurements, and a strainer in the lid, this makes cooking in the wild that much easier. Constructed from a hardened and anodized aluminum, these transfer heat quickly, but can stand up to just about any camp stove on the market. A lightweight game changer, without a doubt.
Sea to Summit
3.7 L / 125.1 oz
Non Stick Coating
11.9 oz / 337 g
8 x 5.3 in / 203 x 135 mm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
• Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
• Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
• Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
• A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
• Textured base for better stability on camping stoves Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher. Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry. Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.