Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1.7 kg / 3 lbs 12 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Minimum Weight||1.3 kg / 2 lbs 13 oz|
|Area||18.3 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||8.6 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Width||35 in. at widest point (24 in. at head and foot)|
|Height||36 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||1 x 115.4 in (9mm aluminum)|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 4 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
• All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Basic pitching requires only four pegs in the head and foot end guy lines, and the simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable. (note: pegging out the four corners provides optimal floor space, venting and overall tent function and is highly recommended.)
• The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• 10 V-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Akto
- Similar Products