High-quality, economically-priced shoe
The Butora Advance is an all-purpose all around climbing shoe, for both long gym sessions and long multiple pitch afternoons at the crag. This “intro” shoe has so many bells and whistles that even the pros will have a pair for their long training sessions.
Here are some of the features that you can look forward to and find nowhere else at $79:
• 4.0 mm Neo Rubber that gives you a soft friction you can trust
• Full length ABS mid-sole to maintain structural integrity, and add to performance on small edges
• Knit upper, for breathability, comfort on the skin, a light feel, and outstanding durability
• Micro fiber lining for comfort, treated with an anti-microbial spray to reduce odor for up to six months
• Asymmetrical shape to compliment the true shape of the human foot for comfort and performance
• Lacing with an outer sheet and inner dyneema-like core for durability
• Polyurethane strip around lacing to prevent tearing of upper material
• Polyurethane strip extended over the toe box to maintain the shape of the shoe over time
The Advance comes in one width. Size the same as your street shoe size for a performance fit, or a 1/2 size up for a comfortable all day fit.
Climbing Shoe Style:
• The Advance is comfortable right out of the box, so you can climb longer without constantly removing your shoes.
• The Advance breathes really well due to its knit construction; gone are the days of overly sweaty feet. Again, it's all about the comfort.
• The Advance is a great shoe with great value. More of your hard earned dollars stay in your pocket, for that next climbing trip or guidebook.
• Ask a resoler which brand of shoes they like to resole the most, we are pretty confident Butora will be at the top of the list. Their shoes are very well made, so you can resole them, get years out of each pair, and put that money saved towards your next climbing trip.
NEO rubber is manufactured in Butora's own factory and meets the highest quality control measures set by Butora. Butora owns every step of this process from 100% raw material to finished product and takes pride in offering the highest grade product available. The NEO rubber recipe was designed to maximize friction, increase durability, prevent oxidation, cracking, and delamination.
What makes Butora's NEO rubber perform better?
Neo Rubber is sourced at the highest-grade butyl available. This ensures that the rubber is consistent throughout the manufacturing process and the life of the rubber while climbing. Butora's special formulation allows for what they believe to be the best attributes of performance, durability and longevity.
All rubber that is used in the factory is sustainably used, recycled, and repurposed when possible.