Ace 75 - Kid's
Highly adjustable youth backpacking pack with raincover
Built to the same high standards and offering the same feature set as Osprey's adult packs, the Ace 75 is intended for the next generation of backpackers. With up to 5 inches inches of torso length adjustability and a lengthening Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt, this pack was designed to grow along with its young adult users. A ventilated Airspeed suspension transfers the weight of the pack's contents off the back, allowing for a comfortable and breathable carry experience. Venturing out in less-than-ideal weather? A removable raincover can be quickly deployed to protect your backcountry essentials.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65
up to 35 lbs (kids shouldn't carry more than 1/3 of their body weight)
4.12 lbs / 1.87 kg
Sleeping Bag Compartment:
30.71H X 14.57W X 12.99D IN.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Top load access to main compartment with underlid pocket
• Dual lower side compression straps
• Dual access fabric/mesh side pockets
• Large front panel fabric/mesh shove-it pocket
• Daisy chain for additional gear
• Lower zippered sleeping bag access with divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Zippered hipbelt pockets for easy access to small items on the trail
• Integrated removable raincover
• Internal reservoir sleeve (reservoir sold separately)
• Adjustable ice tool or fishing rod
• Dual Upper side compression straps
• Full-length vertical side zipper access to main compartment
FIT ADJUSTMENT FOR GROWING KIDS
-- With 5 inches of torso length adjustability and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt with 3 in./7.5 cm. of adjustment, the Ace 75 keeps growing with its user.
-- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
-- A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off their back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
-- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
-- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
-- Soft, edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering 5 inches of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
-- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
-- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support
-- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt ensures a perfect fit and comfortable carry as child grows
MAIN: 600D Recycled Nylon Packcloth
ACCENT: 400D Recycled Nylon Packcloth
BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth