Abisko Trekking Tights - Women's
Sure, a pair of women’s tights could handle a grueling hot yoga session, but could they last on a multi-day trek through the wild? Fjällräven has invented some trekking tights up for the challenge. Meet our Abisko Trekking Tights W, technical and durable trekking tights made in a highly functional 4-way stretch fabric. With freedom of movement at their core, the Abisko Trekking Tights have useful reinforcements over the rear and knees to handle close contact with sharp stones and resist moisture while sitting or kneeling on damp ground. With multiple strategic leg pockets and an adjustable drawcord, the Abisko Trekking Tights are perfect for all kinds of mountain trekking and in other rough terrain.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Technical and hardwearing trekking tights.
• Made from a dense, high-performance stretch fabric that is durable and wicks away moisture.
• Reinforcements at knees and rear for extra protection in rough terrain and when sitting down on damp ground.
• Comfortable, wide waistband that can be adjusted with a drawcord on the inside.
• Map pocket on right leg and a smaller zippered pocket on left leg.
• Security pocket in the waistband and clip-on loop at the hip for attaching gear or a light jacket.
• Gusset at the crotch and low-profile flatlock seams minimize the risk of chafing.