TEUFELBERGER and NEW ENGLAND ROPES Nylon Accessory Cords feature a 100% nylon kernmantle construction that has been designed, engineered and manufactured with the same exacting specifications and attention to detail as their dynamic climbing ropes. These Nylon Accessory Cords are perfect multi-purpose lines that can be used as an anchor equalizer rope for the creation of balancing anchors or self-equalizers. There is no limit to what these accessory cords can be used for.
Sold by the foot.
8 mm / 5/16"
Grams / Meter:
Min. Breaking Strength (Free length): 1379 daN / 3100 lbf
• Versatile anchor rope
• Perfect for tie-downs or lashings
• Supple and easy to knot
• Made of 100% abrasion resistant nylon
• UV resistant
• Small amount of stretch so they are less static than Maxim's Polyester Cords
• Small and lightweight enough to carry with you for unexpected situations
• Nylon Accessory Cords are not certified for rappelling, belaying or as a climbing rope.
• Made in the USA! These cords are proudly made by expert crafts men and women in their US facility located in Fall River, Massachusetts.