The North Face - Zephyrus Pro Hoodie - Men's (Fall 2014)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Average weight: 540 g (19.04 oz)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||A0QZ|
|Shell Material||Hood/shoulders/sleeves: 20D 43 g/m² (1.27 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
Body: 20D 41 g/m² (1.21 oz/yd²) 100% nylon micro-ripstop
|Insulation Type||60 g PrimaLoft® One synthetic|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||- Insulated hybrid jacket protects your torso with wind-resistant nylon ripstop
- Active fit
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Proprietary ZLoft™ baffle construction provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hood and shoulders have a polyurethane (PU) coating to increase water resistance
- PrimaLoft® One insulation remains warm when wet
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series® collection is harness- and pack-compatible
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
The center back length of that jacket is 29", 30" and 31" for the M, L, and XL, respectively. The sleeve length is 34", 34 3/4" and 35 1/2, on the M, L and XL, respectively.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products