Sea To Summit - X-Set 21
The X Pot collapses flat to disappear into your pack, with a hard-anodized aluminum base and silicone sidewalls that fold down and a stainless steel stiffening ring. The X Mug is sturdy to hold onto and easy to drink out of but still collapses to a disk that will fit in the palm of your hand, and the X Bowl is large enough to satisfy any appetite. Both the X Mug and X Bowl will nest inside the X Pot 1.4L, creating an amazingly compact solo set.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||14 oz / 394g|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||583-22|
|Volume||X Pot: 1.4L (47.3 fl oz)
X Mug: 480ml (16.2 fl oz)
X Bowl: 650ml (22 fl oz)
|Dimensions||X Pot 1.4L: 7.5 in.(dia.) x 2.5 in.
X Mug: 4.5 in. (dia.) x 3.25 in. tall when expanded
X Bowl: 5 in. (dia.) x 2.25 in when expanded
|Other Features||- Includes: X Pot 1.4L & (1) X Bowl & (1) X Mug
X Pot 1.4L:
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Folds flat for compact packing
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant flexible silicone sides
- Nylon ring at the top maintains shape & prevents scalded finger tips
- Nests into the X Bowl
- Stable rigid base with flexible silicone side walls
- Collapses flat for compact packing
- BPA free
- Cut resistant base is great for chopping and cutting food
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Spill resistant and easy to pour from
- Get your recipes right with the calibrated measuring marks on the inside of the bowl
- Can withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Nests into the X Pot 1.4L
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Yes, you can cook on it, no limitations! Pretty neat...The only thing I can think of is that you would not want to cook with it on an open fire, as you do not want expose the silicone sides to flame.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products