Camp - X-Dream Alpine
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||600 g (21.2 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Color||Orange / Black|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||3064|
|Other Features||• Hyperlight, perfectly balanced, fully featured tool for technical dry, mixed and ice climbing
• Ergonomic handle with patented adjustment system to change between Dry and Ice angles
• The handle is constructed from extreme cold resistant polymer laid over the hot-forged aluminum alloy spine
• 3 different picks (Mixte supplied as standard, Ice and Race can be purchased separately) provide further refinement for different styles of climbing
• Micro-adjustable trigger finger ledges and X-Rest insert adjust the overall height and size of the handle
• X-Trigger pommel attaches to the shaft for a third ledge
• X-Grip 2 included
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
The X-Dream Alpine has a few specific features geared towards alpine climbing, and the diverse range of terrain you tend to experience in the alpine versus ice cragging. These features include an easily adjustable second (shaft) pommel, a true spike at the base of the shaft, a hammer located behind the pick, and a less defined trigger finger ledge on the handle.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products