Questions on Thermawrap Pro - Women's (Spring 2013)
- From John Redwine at 9/7/13 12:32 PM
- This jacket appears to be the latest version on Montbell's website. The colors are the same. However, the weight is different and you have it listed at 30 denier, while Montbell has it listed as 20. Can you please tell me if you have this listed incorrectly and is this the newest version or an older version. Thanks
- Thank you for the question. This jacket is from 'Spring 2013', so it is not the newest version.
The current 'Fall 2013' version (http://www.backcountrygear.com/montbell-thermawrap-pro-womens-x.html) does have 20-denier fabric and is a couple of ounces lighter. Thanks!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
MontBell - Thermawrap Pro - Women's (Spring 2013)
Quick OverviewAn optimal garment for Light & Fast technical users
An optimal garment for Light & Fast technical users, the PRO is Mont-bell's next generation synthetic parka. After collecting beta from countless hardcore users they have updated the fit and altered the material mix, while remaining true to the heritage of the original Thermawrap hoodie. Suited to a wide range of applications this parka leverages light-weight construction, 80 grams of high lofting hydro-phobic insulation, and wind resistant 30-denier nylon to yield the mid-weight warmth critical when tackling mixed or wet conditions. All backcountry adventurers, regardless of ability or specialty, will find the Thermawrap Pro a versatile part of their layering system.
Manufacturer MontBell Weight 0.85625 lb / 0.4 kg Gender Women's Mfg Sku/Part Number 2301146 Insulated Insulated Insulation Type EXCELOFT synthetic insulation, 80g/m2 Other Features 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell
30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
100-wash rated POLKATEX DWR treatment
2 zippered (fleece lined) hand warmer pockets
Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
2-way adjustable hood
Elastic cuffs to seal out drafts
Stuff sack included
[Center Back Length] 25.8 in. (Size M)
[Compressed] 5.3" x 9.9"
[Weight] 13.7 oz. (Size M)
- Product Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Love the Jacket Review by Olivia S
Quality Price Value
I purchased this jacket because my boyfriend had the men's version and raved about how much he loved his jacket. He really put it through the ringer over the years. I have not had many occasions to wear the jacket yet, but it feels and wears every bit as well as the men's version. I am excited to get out on the rock in cooler weather with this one.
(Posted on 9/14/13)
- Questions and Answers