Questions on Regular Poncho
- From EB Young at 5/3/13 11:38 AM
- Are there snaps on this poncho which would allow two (or more) to be snapped together to use as a shelter - something like a pup tent? If not, are the seams strong enough to allow me to add such snaps? Are there grommets on this poncho? Thank you
- Thank you for the question. While the ponchos do have snaps, I don't really think two snapped together would form a very good pup tent. You would almost certainly have to add your own snaps. I do think the seams strong enough for modifications. It's a sturdy product. Thanks!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Equinox - Regular Poncho
Quick OverviewCut long to keep your legs dry
Larger than standard ponchos, this one provides additional coverage and versatility down to your knees. The comfortably sized hood, sculpted for peripheral vision, draws snug. Reinforced, rust-resistant snaps form wrist openings and secure sides. Made from durable, waterproof 1.9 oz urethane coated ripstop nylon. Packaged in a reusable mesh bag with drawcord. The extension version is the same as the regular, but with an extra 14" to enable pack protection.
Regular size: 56" W x 90" L x 45" (from mid-shoulder to bottom of poncho)
Color varies between navy, gray and green depending upon current production stock. If you have a color preference, please write it in the notes section at checkout, or give us a call and we can check what we have in stock.
Manufacturer Equinox Weight 9.6 oz. Color Various Made in USA Other Features Double stitched seams
1.9 oz urethane coated ripstop nylon
Nylon tie down loops
Mesh stuff sack
- Product Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Great poncho Review by Bettinna Carter
Value Quality Price
Purchased for hiking and backpacking. Very lightweight and more functional than a rain suit. Haven't tried yet on the trails but believe it will perform well.
(Posted on 4/20/15)
- Questions and Answers