Western Mountaineering - Flash Jacket - Women's
Made in Canada.
Western Mountaineering's top-notch construction methods, attention to detail, and years of experience working solely with premium down set them apart from other brands; they are simply one of the world's best down companies, bar none. Based in San Jose, CA, they are committed to manufacturing in the USA and Canada. Their down is sourced from free-range mother geese who are never live-plucked or force-fed.
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||9 oz. (Med)|
|Shell Material||Lightweight 0.9 oz. Dot-Ripstop Nylon Shell Fabric w/ a DWR finish|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down; Average Fill Weight 3 oz.|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||- Insulated hood
- Front handwarmer pockets are insulated on both front and back
- YKK Lightweight Reversed Coil Zipper
- Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
- Hood and waist have elastic piping to seal out the cold
- Please note, special care should be taken to avoid abrading the shell fabric; it is designed to be ultralight and super-compressible. Treat it right and your Flash Jacket will provide years of use!
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products