Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1 lbs 13 oz / 0.83 kg|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||10368|
|Fuel Type||Gas Canisters|
|Boil Time||(using MSR IsoPro fuel): 1 liter in 6.2 minutes|
|Stove Igniter||No Igniter|
|Stove System||Stove System with Pots|
|Volume||Sauce pot holds 2.5 liters|
|Other Features||• Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
• Multiuse: 2.5 L sauce pot & 8” skillet feature ceramic-coated nonstick/easy clean surface and an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
• Nesting/Modular: System perfectly nests all components; stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware.
• Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
• Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 liters
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick skillet with folding Talon™ handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
Related Blog Posts
- Options & Accessories for the WindBurner Stove System Combo
- Similar Products