Technical specifications & features
|Fuel Type||Gas Canisters|
|Boil Time||2.45 min for 0.5 liters, 4.5 min for 1 L|
|Stove Igniter||No Igniter|
|Stove System||Stove System with Pots|
|Other Features||• Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
• Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
• Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
• Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
• Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press (each sold separately).
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.5 liters
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g canister: 20 liters
• Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts
-- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
-- Insulated cozy with handle
-- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
-- Secure Connection with Stove
-- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
-- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
-- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / 0.47L
-- Folding Canister Stand
- Options & Accessories for the WindBurner 1.0L Stove System
- Similar Products