Tubbs - Wilderness 36
Technical specifications & features
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Color||Black / Gray|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||X150100201360|
|Dimensions||10 x 36 in.|
|Weight Capacity||220 - 300 lbs|
|Other Features||• Surface area: 325 sq. in.
• SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
• Tubbs' most robust 180™ Series binding, the 180Pro features extended rigid Control Wings™, a locking heel strap and a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort and added warmth.
• Carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
• Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
• Innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products