Western Mountaineering - Flight Vest - Unisex
Western Mountaineering's top-notch construction methods, attention to detail, and years of experience working solely with premium down set them apart from other brands; they are simply one of the world's best down companies, bar none. Based in San Jose, CA, they are committed to manufacturing the in US and Canada. Their down is sourced from free-range mother geese who are never live-plucked or force-fed.
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Average weight: 6.5 oz (185 g)|
|Shell Material||Lightweight 0.9 oz. Micro-Dot Ripstop Shell Fabric|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down; Average Fill Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||- Elastic Drawcord Bottom Closure
- Down Filled Front Pockets
- Super Light Vislon Zipper
- Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
- Unisex sizing
- Please note, special care should be taken to avoid abrading the shell fabric; it is designed to be ultralight and super-compressible. Treat it right and your Flight Vest will provide years of use!
Questions & Answers
1. What is the length of the Large Size vest measured from the top of the zipper to the bottom of the zipper?
2. What is the width of the Large Size vest?
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products