Technical specifications & features
|Weight||8.5 oz / 240 g|
|Filter Material||Hollow Fibers|
|Flow Rate||Up to 2.0 liters per min|
|Protects Against||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Dimensions||3.7 in (9.5 cm) x 9.4 in (24 cm)|
|Other Features||• Easy to filter: Simply disassemble bottle, scoop water with the lower half, close, and drink. It’s that easy!
• Fast filtering: Enjoy up to 2 liters per minute of filtered water; filter lifetime is up to 1,000 liters of water.
• Field-ready: Microfilter is easy to clean with tool-free, shake-to-clean technique; quick filter integrity check can confirm proper filter performance.
• Great drinking experience: Taste-free material ensures unwanted tastes won’t ruin water freshness. Leak-proof cap opens with easy half turn; fits most ice cubes.
• Simple to clean: Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning; both halves are dishwasher safe (top rack only); Microfilter is NOT dishwasher safe.
• Packable + Tough: Bottle can be compacted down to half its size (with filter removed), making it convenient to pack. Top half of bottle is impact resistant; flexible lower half is unbreakable.
• Cartridge life: 1000 liters
• BPA-, BPS-, and phthalate-free.
• Flexible cap lanyard makes it easy to carry & secure bottle.
• *Microfilter meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% Bacteria and 99.9% of Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
• Effective against protozoa: Yes
• Effective against bacteria: Yes
• Effective against particulate: Yes
• Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
• Effective against viruses: No • Assembled in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products