Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2.2 kg / 4 lbs 14 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2.0 kg / 4 lbs 7 oz|
|Area||27 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Height||39 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||2 x 152.4 in. (9mm aluminum)|
|Number of Tent Poles||2|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 5 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
• All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Dome construction with two poles provides remarkable strength and generous head room while keeping the weight low.
• Plenty of room for one occupant and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• The single entrance affords easy access and a spacious interior. If desired, a corner of the inner can be disconnected to create a “virtual” vestibule.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Rollable wall: Lower portion of both front and rear walls can be rolled up for more venting options.
• Fabric backed mesh doors: Partial no-see-um mesh on inner tent door is covered by an adjustable, fabric panel for all season comfort.
• Integrated door and vent: the top of the door also acts as the vent's adjusting mechanism.
• Vent cover: Separate vent cover protects open vents from snow and rain.
• 12 V-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Unna
- Similar Products