Gerber - Ultralight LST
The Gerber L.S.T. is the smoothest of operators. With a mechanical action that just feels good and satisfying when you open and close the blade, which happens to be made of 400 series stainless steel.
But lets get back to the topic of lightweight performance. The heaviest of the four legendary L.S.T. models musters a mere 1.2 ounces on the scales. Yet, when you feel that easy grip, there's no question that Pete Gerber's big idea is one for the ages.
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||46050|
|Other Features|| Overall Length: 4.62"
Blade Length: 1.96"
Closed Length: 2.65"
Lock Mechanism: Lock-back
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
Blade Type: Fine
Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Found in the Road
- Found mine on a road back in the mid-80s - had been run over a few times which marred the handle a bit - however I've had it ever since and still looks and performs the same as the day I found it. love it
- Damn Airport Security!
- I've contributed four of these to airport security over the years, and I still keep buying more. Great knife. Small, compact and comfy in the pocket; easy one hand opening, and it will take an edge you can shave with. Love it. But now I need yet another one.
- lost knife
- I have had this Knife for several years. I have it with me most all of the time.. this was my go to knife for all the camp outs the years I was a Boy Scout leader. Unfortunately it came up missing some time back. I went through a few other brands which were ok but just didn't feel right. To make a long story short, i was going through my scouting stuff to donate to the scouts In one of the small pockets of pack it sat waiting for me all these years. It feels just as right as before.. maybe I will have to get a chain to keep it around my neck. great knife
- Gerber Ultralight LST Knife
- I picked up one of these a few years ago. I use this knife daily and take it backpacking and hiking regularly. It is a simple, compact knife. The blade holds an edge well. The blade lock is pretty standard, but very precise and solid. I have never had the blade lock fail in many hours of use! The knife is very light. The frame fits nicely in medium and small hands. The grip texture on the blade end of the case keeps the knife from slipping when you use it aggressively. I actually bought a second one, in case I lost the first one. This knife is that useful for me.
Questions & Answers
It has 4 Swirls on it over by the Key Hole between those 3 screws.
Is it this giant gray thing with a small hole in it? that refuses to move when pressed?
I CANNOT FIND this Gerber Knife on your website.
Thank you for your question.
The button to unlock and close the knife is located on the top, back of the handle. It is the silver fin of metal protruding from the half circle divot in the handle edge. By pressing in the metal fin, you unlock the blade and are able to fold the knife closed.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products