Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2.8 oz (80 g)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||920800|
|Treatment Type||Replacement Cartridges|
|Flow Rate||16 oz in 30 seconds|
|Protects Against||Protozoa, Bacteria and Viruses|
|Material||Casing: BPA-free plastic, food-grade silicone|
|Dimensions||2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 2.7" (6.7 cm) W|
|Other Features||- G3+™ Filter media: Patented triple-charged mesh traps disease-causing germs while allowing water to flow quickly.
- Activated natural carbon (made from coconut shells) attracts and traps many heavy metals and industrial chemicals.
- An integrated anti-microbial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping GRAYL fresh between uses.
- Developed for travel in developing countries
- Removes 99.999% of disease-causing bacteria (i.e. E. coli), protozoan cysts (i.e. Giardia, Cryptosporidium) and viruses (i.e. Hepatitis A)
- Removes many heavy metals and chemicals (i.e. Chlorine, Arsenic, Lead). Improves taste & smell.
- Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42+53
- Lifespan: 300 uses (40 gallons or 150 L)
- Works with any Grayl Legend or Quest bottle; bottle sold separately
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products