Technical specifications & features
|Weight||550 g (1/2 pair size 9 US)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||481994/211|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Upper Materials||1.6 mm water repellent nubuck leather with suede insert|
|Shoe Lining||Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort liner|
|Shoe Type||Lightweight Hiking|
|Sole Materials||Vibram® Q 664|
|Other Features||• Tape webbing lace lock
• Fast lacing hooks and open hooks hardware
• Extra soft Lycra® at the collar
• Rubber toe bumper for better protection
• G-beneFIT construction for instant fit with minimal break-in
• PU footbed for better moisture management
• Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort liner
• Asymmetric cuff height to protect and stabilize the medial side and ensure better comfort on the lateral side.
• Intelligent flex system with instep notch, to accommodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility.
• Midsole: Dual EVA stiffness pads to provide a comfortable ride and additional heel strike support.
• Energy frame to ensure mid-foot stiffness.
• Vibram® Q 664 outsole ensures stability and grip on varying terrain. Textured lugs and aggressive profile for better traction. Spaced lugs for self cleaning; true heel for braking. Semi blocked heel lug for braking and deceleration on descents.
• a.d.d.®: Garmont’s Anatomically Directed Design enables your foot’s natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced by closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet.
- Similar Products