Mountain Hardwear - Torsun Jacket - Women's (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Avg Weight: 1 lb 0 oz / 461 g|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||OL6165|
|Shell Material||Dry.Q™ Elite 40D 3L (100% nylon)|
|Shell Layers||Three Layers|
|Other Features||- Dry.Q ™ Elite instant-on waterproof, breathable, air permeable technology
- Asymmetrical Velcro®-adjust cuffs protect the top of the hand without compromising mobility
- Two pack and harness compatible PU zippered pockets keep valuables secure
- Center back: 29" / 74 cm
- Active Fit: trim, with enough room for layering and freedom of movement
- Well-endowed women, be warned!
- I have been wanting a new shell for years. After a lot of research, I ordered the Mountain Hardwear Torsun. For the price, it is a great shell except for two things. The pockets are high - I mean really high, as in I've never owned a jacket with such high pockets. Because I am well-endowed, when I have the pockets zipped closed, it looks like the zipper toggles are hanging off my boobs. The other unattractive thing about such high pockets is that the bulges that are created by carrying a pair of thin liner gloves in one pocket and a beanie in the other are just below my boobs. If the pockets were lower, these bulges would be closer to my waist, which would look a lot nicer. The other thing is even though I am only 5' 3 1/2" tall, because of my large chest, I ordered an XL. While there is enough room in the chest to accommodate a thin base layer and the Ghost Whisperer (which has the same high pockets), if I were wearing anything bulkier underneath, there would not be.
Questions & Answers
Do Mountain Hardware Torsun jackets have inside pockets?
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products