Questions on Mitylite
- From Suezee at 6/25/12 2:24 PM
- does this bag come in tall size to fit a man 6'8"???
- Thank you for the question. Unfortunately no, the Mitylite comes in just one size: 6'3". Western Mountaineering does make 7' bags, but the closest in temperature is the Ponderosa at 15 degrees. I don't believe we carry any summer weight bags longer than 6'6", I'm sorry.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Randy at 8/2/12 9:43 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Western Mountaineering - Mitylite
Quick OverviewThe perfect lightweight travel bag.
The MityLite is the perfect lightweight travel companion for summer temperatures and is the ideal choice for travelers visiting Mediterranean hostels. This semi-rectangular bag has sown through baffles and will unzip to lie flat or zip to a summer coupler. The MityLite is as compressible as it is light allowing it to hide away in your carry-on luggage or take on a summer bike tour. Western has utilized its new ExtremeLite fabric in the Mitylite making a light weight and beautiful sleeping bag.
Available in one size: 6 ft. 3 in.
Manufacturer Western Mountaineering Weight 1 lbs. 10 oz. Gender Men's & Unisex Color Alpine Green Made in USA Temp Rating º F 40º F Temp Rating º C 4° C Bag Style Semi-Rectangular Seasonal Usage Summer Insulation 850+ Fill Down Bag Shell Material ExtremeLite™ Bag Length Reg: 6 ft. 3 in. Bag Stuff Size 6 x 12 in. Diameter at Chest 62 in. Diameter at Hips 59 in. Diameter at Foot 46 in. Waterproof No Other Features 0.9 oz. ExtremeLite fabric shell.
5-1/4 in. continuous Baffles.
Filled with 12 oz. of down.
3 in. Loft
Unzips to lie flat
YKK #5 double pull zipper.
Stiffening tape along zippers to prevent snags.
- Product Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Questions and Answers