Questions on Cruiser LT Jacket - Men's (Fall 2014)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Westcomb - Cruiser LT Jacket - Men's (Fall 2014)
Quick OverviewAthletic fitting hoody
Your journey begins in the warm low-lying plains and ends at the cool glacier-crusted summit. Lightweight and compressible, the Cruiser LT will provide wet weather protection on your epic backpacking trip regardless of the forecast.
- Construction with 260NR eVent® rip-stop nylon throughout the body and underarms ensures minimal weight with total water and wind protection in this versatile shell.
- The hood, shoulders, and upper arms are reinforced with 560NST eVent® nylon fabric; protecting those high-impact zones from friction and wear caused by pack straps, or low-lying branches.
- The broad brimmed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood efficiently sheds water away, keeping your face dry and vision clear during hard downpours.
- The high collar up top, and the longer cut in back provide full body coverage when the rain goes horizontal.
- The underarm venting zippers open to cool you down during a humid summer rain.
- 2 Roomy hand pockets, perfect size and placement keeps your must-reach gear right at your fingertips. A Napoleon pocket is strategically placed to clear your backpack's waist belt for easy access on the trail.
- Micro-taped seams ensure waterproof integrity throughout the entire piece.
The elasticized cuffs and trim fit minimizes unnecessary bulk, yet the cut is roomy enough to layer under for added warmth as the temperature drops with the setting sun
Manufacturer Westcomb Weight 16.28 oz Gender Men's Made in Canada Other Features Attached Helmet Compatible Hood - The 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one. Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected.
Adjustable waist system - Easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up.
Internal media pocket - Easy to access pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry.
Velour lined chin-guard - Provides a comfortable fit and prevents chin chafing when zipped up during a summer storm.
Velcro elasticized cuff closure - Keeps snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists.
280NR eVent® (ePTFE) with DWR - A lightweight, durable, water & wind proof fabric with industry leading breathability. Westcomb's lightest eVent fabric.
560 NST eVent® (ePTFE) with DWR - Super durable water & windproof nylon fabric with industry leading breathability.
YKK PU zippers - Provide smooth operation with watertight performance. Reduces weight by eliminating the need for storm flaps.
20 SPI - 20 stitches per inch exceed industry standards by at least 2x. This higher SPI allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight as additional topstitching isn't needed.
Micro Seam Taping - Creates the thinnest waterproof boundary while creating a more pliable seam without the added weight.
Laminated zippers, waist hem & wrist hem - Super durable fabric adhesive affixes these critical areas, creating waterproof, stitch-less, lightweight seams with weld-like durability and ultra clean aesthetics.
- Product Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Questions and Answers