Exped - Thunder 50
Technical specifications & features
|Frame Description||T-Rex suspension system: single central aluminum (6061-T6) frame stay with upper load spreader for outstanding load control.
Single frame stay anchor point allows torso and hip movement in all directions.
|Material||210 D Dyneema ripstop nylon, PU coated, 1,500 mm water column|
|Weight Capacity||53 lbs|
|Other Features||• Fully featured yet extremely low in weight.
• 3 access options to main compartment: top, front, and side loading.
• Sophisticated comfort suspension system with easy length adjustment.
• Perfect load transfer through a single aluminum stay and excellent fit hip-belt.
• Floating lid with dual compartments.
• Durable stretch pockets on pack (front and sides) and hipbelt.
• Compression straps for both side and front compression use.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products