NRS - Thrive 10'8" Inflatable SUP Board
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||86130.01.100|
|Boat Capacity||1 Person|
|Dimensions||10' 8" L x 34" W x 6" D|
|Weight Capacity||150-250 lbs.|
|Other Features||• Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
• The Thrive SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
• Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
• Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So roll the Thrive, toss it in your rig and fly, sail, or drive to your next paddling destination.
• With 340 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Thrive 10'8" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 pounds.
• Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
• Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
• We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
• Seven stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
• Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
• Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products