Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Total Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz. (2.38 kg)
Trail Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz. (2.18 kg)
Fastpack Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz. (1.62 kg)
|Color||Summit Gold / Weimaraner Brown|
|Size||3 - Person|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||CF13AGU-OS|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Area||39.7 ft sq. (3.7 m sq.)|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||15 ft sq. (1.4 m sq.)|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Width||MAIN: 68 in.
VESTIBULES: 26 in.; 26 in.
|Tent Pole Type||DAC poles|
|Material||FLY: 15D durable nylon ripstop, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone water-resistant finish
CANOPY: durable nylon ripstop
MESH: lightweight nylon "no-see-um" mesh
FLOOR: 75D polyester taffeta, 3000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
|Other Features||• Lightweight, freestanding architecture
• Double door and double vestibule
• Vaulted head and footbox for maximum space
• Vertical side walls and dry entry
• Multiple mesh colors provide a little privacy without any extra weight
• Multiple fly configurations so you can tune breathability
• Ample tabs for hanging headlamps, drying lines or gear lofts
• DAC poles and stakes provide an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
• Gear loft and footprint included
Questions & Answers
Need advise, looking for something 2-3 person tent that is assembled easily or kind of pup-up. Backpackable. Also liking for a single person tent. Will be used in south Florida area.
Thank you for your question.
Due to the complex pole structure of the Triarch series, it would not be the easiest assembly. For a very simple set-up, you might consider a classic 2+ pole structure, like that found on The North Face's Stormbreak 1, 2 or 3 tents, found below:
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Questions & Answers
- Options & Accessories for the Triarch 3
- Similar Products