The North Face - Superlight 15 - SHORT (Spring 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||REGULAR: 1 lbs 12 oz. (794 g)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Color||Asphalt Grey / Meridian Blue|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||A2UW|
|Temp Rating º F||15 F|
|Temp Rating º C||7 C|
|EN Lower Limit (Men's Rating)||15 F (-7 C)|
|EN Comfort (Women's Rating)||26 F (-3 C)|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Fill Weight||REG: 2.8 oz. (534 g)|
|Bag Stuff Size||9 in. x 13 in. (23 cm x 33 cm)|
|Other Features||Extreme Temp Level: -19 F (-28 C)
• Performance cut for extra weight savings
• Partial draft collar and integrated draft overlap to prevent heat loss
• Semi-continuous baffles reduce weight normally added by stitching and baffle mesh
• Center zipper for easier access
• Internal pocket for handy storage
• Stuffsack and storage sack included
• Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
• Water-resistant Neovent on head and footbox
Questions & Answers
Is this the regular size (183cm) or it's actually shorter?
Thank you for your question.
When laid flat, the internal length of the bag measures ~71". However, when in use, the bag is only suitable for users 66" or shorter. This is due to the vertical expansion of the bag caused by adding the girth of the users body, particularly in the footbox area, which lessens the usable length.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products