Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1300 g (45.86 oz)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||NF0A35BQ|
|Material||Solid: 70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
Heather: 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
Lining: 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
|Insulation Type||550 fill goose down|
|Hood Type||Removable Hood|
|Other Features||Center Back: 37.75"
• Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a feminine shape
• Slim Fit
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
• 100% windproof fabric
• Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
• Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff
• Tall stand collar for added protection
• Stormflap covers two-way, lightweight VISLON® zip
• Darting at front and back waist for a better fit
• Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
• Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
• Encased elastic on sides of waist for added shaping
• V-shaped drop-tail hem for added coverage
• Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
• Internal fleece cuffs
• Embroidered TNF™ logos
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
-- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
-- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that The North Face down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in The North Face products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. The North Face products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products