Big Agnes - Tensleep Station 4 (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Packed weight: 14 lbs 7 oz
Footprint weight: 1 lb
|Color||Yellow / Moss|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||TTSS413|
|Tent Sleeps||4 - 6 Person|
|Minimum Weight||Trail weight: 13 lbs 2 oz|
|Area||65 sq feet|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||31 + 8 sq feet|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Width||96 inches at widest point, 82 inches at feet|
|Tent Pole Type||Aluminum|
|Number of Tent Poles||3|
|Stuff Size||5 x 15 x 27 in|
|Material||Fly: polyester rip-stop, floor is polyester
Fly and Floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Main body: polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
|Other Features||• Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility.
• Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade
• Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
• Two large doors and two vestibules
• Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
• Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame.
• 19 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
• 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule.
• Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately.
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products