Patagonia - Stretch Nano Storm Jacket - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||581 g (20.5 oz)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||84330|
|Material||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop
|Shell Layers||Two Layers|
|Insulation Type||Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% stretch polyester.|
|Hood Type||Helmet Compatible Hood|
|Other Features||• Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
• Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
• Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
• Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
• Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers and two internal catch-all pockets
• Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
• Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products