Patagonia - Special Edition Nano Puff Pullover - Women's (Spring 2015)
It features Patagonia's toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric—a 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish— which encloses heat-trapping PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available. It’s incredibly compressible and versatile, and, even when wet, it maintains 96% of its warmth. A brick quilting pattern with horizontal stitching on the side panels stabilizes the insulation, and the deep-venting center-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and a zipper garage for next-to-chin comfort. The left chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack (with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), while elasticized cuffs and hem further seal-in warmth.
Primaloft® Gold insulation is the most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation on the market, and retains 96% of its warmth when wet. The DWR-treated shell fabric is woven from Patagonia's lightest, strongest fiber to make the Nano Puff super-packable and water-resistant.
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||84525|
|Shell Material||0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation Type||60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (100% polyester)|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric Patagonia offers: a 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Regular fit
Patagonia uses PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products