Snow Peak - Pack & Carry Fireplace
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||SML: 4 lbs
MED: 7.9 lbs
LRG: 11.9 lbs
LRG: L 17.75 inches W 17.75 inches H 13 inches
Stowed LRG: L 22 inches W 1.7 inches H 25 inches
MED: L 13.75 inches W 13.75 inches H 9.75 inches
Stowed MED: L 20.25 inches W 17 .25 inches H 2.75 inches
SML: L 10.6 inches W 10.6 inches H 8.25 inches
Stowed SML: L 16 inches W 13.75 inches H 1 inches
• Easy to set-up with a single unfolding action, and stores flat.
• Lots of accessories to add on to grill and cook over an open fire.
• Constructed of 1.5 mm stainless steel and coated to prevent any kind of corrosion.
• Makes clean up after your campfire or charcoal fire easy.
• Prevents heat damage to ground under fires, Great for no trace camping.
• By raising the fire off the ground and containing the charcoal and wood, this fireplace limits the amount of waste left behind.
- Just a great piece of kit
We've had our fireplace for 5 or 6 years now. It's been one of the most used camping items we own, and we use if=t for more than just camping; tailgating, backyard, whenever. Who doesn't love a campfire?? I save my short pieces of firewood from the wood stove, and set them aside for this fireplace. We throw them in a big duffle bag, with a few fat wood starters, and you will be the hit of any gathering.
We have the charcoal grate, the smaller firewood grate, the ground plate, and the bridge and grill. I also highly recommend Snow Peak's fireplace utensils. The tongs and poker are perfect.
The construction is excellent; no corrosion. In the morning, I sweep it out with a small whisk, fold it up, and go. SP gets top dollar for their stuff, but we really have gotten our money out of this thing. I love it!
- Very clever and functional firepit
- I've been really happy with this fire pit. The quality of material and construction are top notch. I've had 20 fires in it so far and it looks like it's going to last a very long time. It packs up flat for storage, but isn't particularly light. Making it lighter would render it less durable though. I think it's a perfect balance of portability, function and strong construction.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products