Snow Peak - GigaPower Stove
The original GigaPower Stove comes with automatic or manual ignition, super compact storage, and easy fuel attachment and detachment. The adjustable flame and four trivets make for great cooking in any environment. The stove and fuel stack and store perfectly within a mini solo for excellent storage and transportation. Nothing can compete with the size and simplicity of this stove.
Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice 2015 GOLD AWARD Winner
Fuel sold separately.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3.25 oz. & 3.75 oz.|
|Color||Metallic Silver / Summit Gold|
|Fuel Type||Gas Canisters|
|Stove Igniter||Optional Igniter|
|Stove System||Stove Only|
|Other Features||Available with piezo ignitor
Palm size case
4 piece pot support
Adjustable flame control
Size inbox - 1.5 in. x 2 in. x 3.5 in.
The original GigaPower Auto Stove comes with automatic ignition, super compact storage, and easy fuel attachment and detachment. The adjustable flame and four trivets make for great cooking in any environment. The stove and fuel stack and store perfectly within a mini solo for excellent storage and transportation. Nothing can compete with the size and simplicity of this stove.
- I have had this stove for 5-6 years now. Auto lighter quit working first year :(, but then started working again:) most of the time... But who care about a auto lighter? i carry two ways to make fire anyway! Stove is supurb. Light small pack-able. Wind screen is a bit heavy if you are a minimalist but is crucial! highly highly recommend. Someone above wrote that it is hard to simmer something. With the gig-power i got, that is completely false. The flame turns down to almost nothing. much much better at simmering than the vast majority of other stoves i have used or seen friend use. In the time I have had this stove i have had zero complaints and had to do zero maintenance, Great little cooker for a good price! Also i agree that it isn't great with cold cold gas, but i have yet to see a canister stove that has the same performance under cold conditions. that where my old primus ex multiple stove fits in...
- Awesome! Lightweight & Efficient
- I've had the auto-light version of the Gigapower for over ten years. Even though it's tricky to simmer with it lights up every time.
- Works great & very compact.
- No problems. We have a automatic lighter version that is very easy to use.
- Best canister stove on the market
- This is the most user friendly stove I have seen, it is a super reasonable price and boils water very efficiently. It packs so small and simply and you can get a great windscreen for it also that comes as an accessory that I recommend including in your purchase.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers