SMC - Spire
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2 oz / 56g|
|Works with Ropes||Single Ropes: 8.9 - 10.7mm
Half and Twin Ropes: At least 7.5mm
Brake assist mode: 8.9 - 10.7mm
|Dimensions||Length: 3.7" with cable
|Material||7075-T6 Anodized Aluminum|
|Other Features||• Tapered slots allow for ease of use when paying out rope and maximize control when lowering or rappelling.
• Can be set up as an auto-block device when you’re belaying 1 or 2 seconding climbers.
• Unique and intuitive Brake-Assist Mode featuring release hole designed to allow a carabiner to be used as a lever. Lowering a seconding climber is quick, simple and secure.
• Design provides great control with many rope diameters; can handle rope sizes from 7.5 - 10.7mm in diameter
• Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and anodized to minimize weight and maximize performance.
• Double-slot design allows you to feed single or double ropes smoothly
• Certifications: UIAA
• Manufactured: Ferndale, WA USA
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products