Technical specifications & features
|Weight||4 lbs 9 oz. (2.07 kg)|
|Color||Sierra Designs Tan / Sierra Designs Green|
|Size||2 - Person|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||40152016|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2017|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs 15 oz. (1.79 kg)|
|Area||30.50 sq ft (2.83 sq m)|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||5.4 + 5.4 sq ft (0.38 + 0.38 sq m)|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||TENT: 86 in. (218 cm)
Awning Overhang: 15 in. (38 cm)
|Width||Front: 56 in. / Rear: 46 in.
Front: 142 cm / Rear: 117 cm
|Height||INTERNAL PEAK: 42.5 in. (108 cm)
AWNING HEIGHT: 36 in. (91 cm)
|Tent Pole Type||DAC Pressfit 9.0 mm|
|Number of Tent Poles||3 poles hubbed together to create single frame|
|Stuff Size||TENT: Length: 17 in. (43.2 cm); Diameter: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
POLES: Length: 21.5 in. (54.6 cm); Width: 4 in. (10.02 cm)
STAKES: Length: 9 in. (22.9 cm); Width: 4 in. (10.02 cm)
|Material||FLY: 75D Polyester Taffeta, WR/PU1500mm, FR
FLOOR: 70D Nylon Taffeta, WR/PU3000mm, FR
BODY: 20D Nylon, No-See-Um Mesh
FOOTPRINT: 70D Nylon Taffeta, 190T NY T/F, PU 1500 mm, FR
|Other Features||Number of guylines: 4
Stake Type Quantity: 10 Hex Peg stake
Footprint sold separately. Available Here.
Can be pitched anywhere—no matter how impenetrable the surface
Large Single Drop Door:
Single door saves weight, but is uncommonly wide and large enough for two to sit side by side
15" Integrated Awning Poles:
Maximizes the door opening and drip line without the weight of a support pole
Hybrid Double/Single Wall:
Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set-up, even in the rain
Hubbed Pole Pitch:
Speedy, dry set up
Massive Foot Vent:
Creates a venting tunnel between the foot box and the drop door vent for unprecedented ventilation and superior condensation management
Full-size foot box
Gear storage where it should be—away from the door. Whether toggled closed or left open for additional venting, gear stays dry in a rainstorm. Plus, each occupant gets zip-accessible individual gear storage
• Freestanding - Can be pitched anywhere—no matter how impenetrable the surface.
• Large Single Drop Doors - Single door saves weight, but is uncommonly wide and large enough for two to sit side by side.
• 15" Integrated Awning Poles - Maximizes the door opening and drip line without the weight of a support pole.
• Hybrid Double/Single Wall - Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set-up, even in the rain.
• Night Glow Included - Illuminate your tent using the headlamp you're already carrying to diffuse a soft, even glow.
- Similar Products