Seal Line - Urban Shoulder Bag (Fall 2016)
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||16 Liter: 2 lbs
23 Liter: 2 lbs 8 oz
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||05307|
|Dimensions||16 Liter: 16 x 12 x 5 in
23 Liter: 18 x 15 x 5 in
|Other Features||• Watertight: Simple, effective closure protects from the elements.
• Easy Access: QuickClip™ Closure allows for one-handed access to your stuff.
• Burly Fabrics: RF-welded, PVC-free 600D PU-coated polyester body and scrim-reinforced urethane detailing.
• Add-on Accessories: Easily attach Mobile Electronic Cases or Zip Pockets to the external M.A.P. System.
- Best messenger bag EVER
- I've just looked at about 27 different styles of messenger bag in local store, by Timbuk2 and other companies. None of them remotely compared to my husband's SealLine bag (small), which I have used for travel and have coveted even though I'm not a cyclist. He's a bike snob and a gear snob, and he's loved his bag for ten years now-- it's still in good shape, incredibly durable and waterproof. The closures on the front flap are SO much easier and quicker to use than the dangly plastic buckles on other brands (which look stupid when not closed and are a pain to open when closed.) On the SealLine, they're a metal U-loop that slides into notches on the body of the bag, very secure. (Also, no velcro to make that horrible noise or get caught on things.) The bag is somewhat rigid without being heavy, which I much prefer to floppier bags, and the coated fabric looks very sleek, smooth, and attractive. Shoulder strap is wide, comfortable, and sturdy. Has a second cross-strap to hold the bag tight to your body when biking. Cushioned back means that edges of laptop or books don't dig into your back when biking. The suitcase handle at top is perfect and essential when bag is full. Perfect size for a 13-inch laptop, will fit a 15-inch. Lots of nice storage pockets inside for organization, which are easy to get to when wearing bag, unlike a lot of brands. And while on other sites it's pricier ($169) than other brands, for some reason here it's comparable. Definitely going with SealLine!
- Great looking, well made
- The hand handle on the back digs into my back a bit when on my bike. Will hold a lot of stuff, but not really adjustable—that is, you can't secure the top flap—if you need to really fill the bag.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products