Sea To Summit - Ultra-Sil Dry Sack
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||0.7 - 2.3 oz.|
|Dimensions||1 Liter: 4.3 x 9.4 in.
2 Liter: 5.1 x 11.4 in.
4 Liter: 5.9 x 13 in.
8 Liter: 6.7 x 18 in.
13 Liter: 8.6 x 21 in.
20 Liter: 10 x 24 in.
35 Liter: 12 x 27 in.
|Volume||1- 35 Liters|
|Other Features||• Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
• Super compact and ultra lightweight
• Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
• Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
• Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
• Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
• All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
• Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the "double bag" method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products
- Recently Viewed