Sea To Summit - TravellingLight Travel Wallet RFID
The purpose of the RFID protection in the wallet is primarily against digital theft. Most bank cards and passports have RFID technology to store data which can be accessed by RFID scanners at retail outlets or immigration checkpoints. There is a danger that the information can be stolen by thieves covertly using RFID scanners from a distance. RFID-proof fabric does not allow scanner radio frequencies to pass through it thereby preventing digital access to your personal information.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Small: 1.8oz / 50g
Medium: 3.2oz / 93g
3.9oz / 112g
|Dimensions||Small: 4" x 4" x 1"
Medium: 7" x 4" x 1"
Large: 8.5" x 4" x 1"
|Carry On Size||Yes|
|Material||Ultra-Sil RFID-proof fabric|
|Other Features||• Full YKK zippered closure keeps contents secure
• Secure internal YKK zipper pockets with divided sections
• Lined with water-perspiration-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric and RFID-proof fabric
• Small size features four card slots and two banknote sleeves
• Medium features seven card slots, two large sleeves, pen folder and zippered coin pouch
• Large features eight card slots, two large sleeves, a pen/stylus holder and a zippered coin holder
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products