Sea To Summit - Escapist
The Bug Tent has a tub-style floor, generous side skirt, and taped seams. Enter the Tent through its zippered door.
The Bug Net is floorless; enter the Net by lifting a corner.
The Inner Tent and Net are designed to be used with the Large Tarp only.
The Groundsheet is made of Tyvek and fitted for the Escapist Inner Bug Tent.
All components sold separately.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Escapist Tarp Medium: 9.5 oz. (270 g)
Escapist Tarp Large: 12.3 oz. (350 g)
Escapist Inner - Bug Tent: 13.6 oz. (385 g)
Escapist Inner - Bug Net: 4.9 oz. (140 g)
Escapist Groundsheet: 5.8 oz. (165 g)
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||Escapist Inner-Bug Tent: Floor area: 31.4 sq ft|
|Stuff Size||Escapist Inner-Bug Tent: dia 3.9 in. x L 8.85 in.|
|Material||Tarp: seam sealed waterproof 15D Ultra-Sil® Nano: 15D Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead Nylon
Inner Bug Tent: 15D Ultra-Sil® Nano floor and walls with curved zip entrance
Inner Bug Net: incredibly light 80 hole/cm2 15D Ultra Mesh
Escapist Inner-Bug Tent: 7 ft 3 in. x 4 ft 4 in. x 3 ft 3 in.
Escapist Inner-Bug Net: 7 ft 3 in. x 4 ft 4 in. x 3 ft 3 in.
Escapist Groundsheet: 7 ft 3 in. x 47 in.
Escapist Tarp Medium: 8 ft 6 in. x 6 ft 6 in.
Escapist Tarp Large: 10 ft x 10 ft
• Eight Hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
• Extremely lightweight and compact
• Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines
• A trekking pole can be placed through the circular bar-tack
INNER BUG NET AND INNER BUG TENT:
• Escapist Mesh Inners have no poles and are designed to hang under the Large Escapist Tarp. They can also be pitched without a tarp by using trekking poles, guy lines, tent stakes or trees.
• Inner Bug Net features a pull-cord skirt without a floor to reduce weight and bulk
• Inner Bug Tent has a 15D Ultra-Sil® Nano floor and walls with curved zip entrance (In heavy rain an extra ground sheet is recommended)
-- The Inner Tent and Inner Net are designed to be used with the Large Tarp only.
• Made of durable, lightweight Tyvek
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers