Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Reg: 3 lbs 3 oz
Long: 3 lbs 7 oz
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||-20° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-30° C|
|EN Lower Limit (Men's Rating)||-20° F|
|EN Comfort (Women's Rating)||-4° F|
|Seasonal Usage||Four Season|
|Insulation||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS w/ ThermaCapture Lining|
|Fill Weight||Reg: 2 lbs 2 oz
Long: 2 lbs 4 oz
|Bag Shell Material||20D Polyester Ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Bag Length||Reg: fits users up to 6 ft
Long: fits users up to 6 ft 6 in
|Bag Stuff Size||11 in x 20 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Reg: 62 in
Long: 65 in
|Circumference at Hips||Reg: 57 in
Long: 58 in
|Circumference at Foot||Reg: 46 in
Long: 51 in
|Other Features||• Overlapping Side Vents: Side vents open to allow arm use and customizable temperature control. Overlapping draft tubes prevent cold spots when zippers are closed.
• Snorkel Hood: Controls frost created by breath and eliminates warmth-sapping cross drafts. Synthetic-filled snorkel resists moisture.
• 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
• SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
• Thermacapture Lining: Full-coverage lining traps radiant body heat and retains warmth without adding bulk or weight.
• Responsible Down Standard Certified: Ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
• Additional Features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, Overstuffed draft tubes, Quilt and Blanket Loops.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products