Technical specifications & features
|Weight||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||06952|
|Treatment Type||Gravity Filter|
|Filter Material||Hollow Fibers|
|Flow Rate||Up to 1.5 L/min|
|Protects Against||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Material||Polyurethane, Silicone, Polypropylene / High Density Polyethylene|
|Dimensions||Packed Width: 3 in / 8 cm
Packed Length: 9 in / 23 cm
|Other Features||• Bottle Kit: Minimalist setup uses a Universal Bottle Adapter to connect the system directly to an existing water bottle or reservoir (sold separately).
• No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work.
• Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; filter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
• Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera).
• Ultralight & Ultra-compact: System can weigh as little as 6.6 oz. (187 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
• Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
• Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
• Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
• Adapter interfaces with all Platypus bottles and most from MSR®, Nalgene®, Klean Kanteen®, CamelBak®, Hydro Flask® and many more
• Allows backflushing/cleaning in the field
• SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial-treated reservoir
• Includes: 2.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, Universal Bottle Adapter, hoses, storage sack.
Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Questions & Answers
The gray filter part
Another dirty water bladder
Another clean water bladder.
There are so many replacement parts and i am just looking for the one that would be the most useful.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products