DMM - Pivot / Rhino Screwgate Set
The horn of the Rhino carabiner prevents assisted-locking belay devices from rotating off the top bar and onto the spine, reducing the risk of cross-loading. It also works well with selected DMM pulleys. The Rhino is not restricted to assisted locking belay devices; it works brilliantly with standard devices as well. The large, rounded cross-section of the top bar means greater wear resistance, and smooth operation in guide mode.
Please note, this product is sold in assorted colors. If you require a specific color, please give us a call to see what we have on hand.
This item is scheduled to begin shipping from DMM in mid- to late May. Thanks for your patience!
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Pivot: 72 g (2.54 oz)
Rhino: 72 g (2.54 oz)
Set: 144 g (5.08 oz)
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||A1160/542|
|Works with Ropes||Suitable for 7.5 to 11 mm, optimized for 8 mm to 11 mm|
- Multi-use lightweight belay/rappel device
- Belay directly off of a top anchor (guide mode) or off your harness
- Pivoting bar ensures easy rope control, especially when lowering in guide mode
- Use of the Rhino carabiner provides the smoothest action in guide mode (but other carabiners can be used instead)
- Durable belay biner
- Prevents cross-loading with certain assisted locking belay devices
- Full cross-section top bar for greater wear resistance and smooth belaying
- High strength, compact size, low weight
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products